Want to know how to get messy? Ready to play with mists, gel medium, gesso, and more? Itching to get inky fingers? Well this is the class for you!
I will teach you lots of mixed media techniques for you to play with in your own art journal. Learn masking, painting, sewing, textures, paper, vellum, transfers and more! Create a unique mini album that will become your artsy playground for this month of May! Find the class kit and chapter pages in limited quantities now available in the shop.
Here's the gorgeous class kit and inserts :
Class beings May 1, 2012.
Get rid of your fears and join me and her contributors for this new artsy, inky, messy class!
Here's the supply list for the class project...
- Studio GESSO
- Modeling Paste
- Studio GEL MEDIUM
- Tiny Attacher and Refills
- Craft Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo (optionnal - I will use my Cameo as a tool to create background but will show you options if you don't have a die-cutting machine)
- Mister Huey's
- Prima Chalk Inks (any color you like)
- Embossing powders
- Stamps (Hey Y'all, Please Note, Calico Borders, Airmail, Wonderful World, Roma stamp, Chevron Background stamp, Lattice Stamp)
- Large Acrylic block
- Non Stick Snips
- Honey Bee Scissors
- Swiss Cheese Large punch
- Uniball White signo pen
And for your photos, you'll need...
- Ten 4x6" photos (both vertical and horizontal ones) - THEME IS FREE.
- Ten 4x6" LASER COPIES of 4x6" photos belonging to the theme you chose.
My theme will be my trip to HAWAII :)