Hello everyone! Today a new little tip to share with you all to have a lot of fun creating!
Materials I have used:
- Bazzill cardstock white
- Patterned papers from pebbles, studio calico and kesi’art
- Stamps from catslife press
- Tools: Framelits primitive stars from sizzix , sewing machine, Mister hueys from studio calico, martha stewart butterfly punch, tab punch jenni bowlin.
- Embellishments: Chic note tag “you make me smile” , brads from American Crafts, Crate paper and jenni bowlin, blue caribbean twine
- Stickers: word stickers from cosmo cricket and thickers from American Crafts.
Sometimes we would to create gorgeous pages imagining to use some incredible things instead look around yourself and you will see a lot of things to use in different ways!
For this thursday I have thought to show you how to create a lovely background for a white page! Use your immagination!
This time I have used sizzix framelits as stencil!!!
Make a try before to create your background on the page ;) Just to be sure and happy of the result.
Take a look and play with your colors, I have mixed green and light blue, I think this is a fabulous color combination!
Now play to create your won background!
Simply put the framelits on the white cardstock in the position you like and use your spray colors!
Isn’ t it lovely?
Now embellish yout stars J For one of them I have stitched around the sides with the sewing machine.
Now let’s go to create the page!